Monday, September 29, 2008

what a day

After a long night of many feeds and a couple of hours sleeping in the recliner with my squirmy little one, Emery and I met up with Uncle Corey and Chickie for lunch at Cafe Rio. It was wonderful to have the extra hands to help. And to top it all off, I was treated to a nap at my mom's while she chickie-sat this afternoon.

note the foot flex, which is Emery's trademark


we were so worried about the lack of eye contact, but now he won't stop staring!


smiling with Uncle Corey




We didn't plan to be gone so long, but ended up getting home at bedtime. A quick bath and a bottle later, he was sound asleep. And I'm a little sad, as it's probably the last time he'll wear this outfit to bed. It's been one of our favorites from before his birth (big thanks Brooke-- how did you know he'd look so adorable in blue?)




2 comments:

  1. you're welcome. i love him. i love him in blue. i love him in everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was me, BROOKE. not aaron. i'm on his laptop, he's on my desktop...

    ReplyDelete