Saturday, December 20, 2008

mall rats

While trying to locate Santa at the mall, we ran into an ornament kiosk. Only in Utah do they have a ridiculously "large family" market. Jon & Kate Plus 8 have NOTHING on a family of 14. I was so disturbed by it, naturally I snapped a picture:


We luckily chose a quiet afternoon, so the line wasn't too long.
Emery looked a little nervous beforehand.


father and son


mother and child


a hungry little guy


and then this.


the 12 year old working the camera didn't tell me she was using a slave flash, so every time I tried to take a picture, it looked awful. Good thing we paid $14.95 for the real deal. And by real deal I mean one jpg. I believe it was worth every penny.

p.s. said 12 year old used a handy dusting tool (see above photo) to get my child to smile like this:



I think I must try that next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment