Monday, December 22, 2008

Holly Jolly Jiles

Before the snow fell last week, Susannah called me and asked if Emery and I would come over to Grandma Shirlene's to see their Christmas decorations. We couldn't wait. Emery got dressed up in his holiday penguin sweater and bunny slippers and we hopped right over.



Erin and I are forcing them to be best friends.
We started when they were both in the womb.


I was pleased to see Emery sharing his favorite toy-- his hands.




23 days apart and 2 feet of difference.


Emery helping Jack with his hair.


Susannah wanted in on the action.


She then asked that I take a picture of her two dolls in similar fashion.


The boys both wanted to leave.


cute bum


Emery got tired and took a nap-- it was a miracle, to say the least


Jack got his toes cleansed of lint from his big sister, something she apparently maintains regularly for Erin


Emery was lucky enough to receive the same treatment


We had a lovely time. Thanks for the invite, Susannah Olive!

1 comment:

  1. sorry we missed out on the fun (if this happened to be the same day my girls were sick)! sussannah is obsessed with cleaning toes out just like gwen!

    ReplyDelete