Friday, October 17, 2008

yahoo.



While I was pregnant, I had visions of taking day trips with my husband and baby, discovering parts of Utah unknown and enjoying the scenic car rides as a new family. After Emery came along, I realized it would be awhile before we could do something quite so grand. But the day has finally arrived! Nate surprised us by taking today off and we headed up to Park City. As was customary before the baby, we also were able to fit in a stop in Sugarhouse at Nordstrom Rack and lunch at Paradise Bakery (ps... it was much better the second time). Beautiful weather, a cooperative baby, and some fun finds at the outlets.



This hat was TO DIE FOR...




and I even got an early Christmas present:


Because of the state of my current wallet, you'd understand why it was so exciting...


About a year ago, Max broke into my purse and promptly ate the corners of my favorite piece. It had much sentimental value. For my 30th birthday, when we could still take weekend trips at the drop of a hat, Nate and I had gone to Vegas to see "Mamma Mia". I took one look at the pink beauty in the Kate Spade store and started drooling. Nate took notice and when I wasn't looking, had it wrung up and wrapped. It was such a wonderful surprise, that I remembered it every time I went to use it. I'm happy to have a new one in its' place that was also purchased with such happy memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment