Tuesday, October 14, 2008

big boy?



With Great Grandma Evelyn (Gigi) in town, Emery and I met up with the Jiles/Pfunder girls for lunch at the Cheesecake Factory. It was fun to catch up with Gigi's happenings in Idaho Falls and it's always a party when Susannah is around (at one point, she told the waitress, "Lady, I need some more water").

Emery had been in his stroller when we first arrived and were seated. The hostess left us with the menus and came back with a plate of bread and bananas for Susannah. By this point, I had taken Emery out and he was sitting on my lap. She looked at him and said that she didn't know he was awake. I didn't think much of it, until she returned to the table with another plate of kiddie goodies for him. Erin and I couldn't stop laughing... I know he looks big, but he's still such a little one-- he can't even sit up on his own, let alone pick up a piece of bread to gnaw on it. And the whole time, Baby Jack Henry was sitting next to Erin, not making a peep.



the infamous plate


we'll stick to his bottle for awhile...

1 comment:

  1. i'm sure emery would eat that if given the chance.

    and baby jack = angel baby.

    ReplyDelete