Sunday, October 5, 2008

sunday

Immediately following the ultrasound on January 23rd this year, I went to TJ Maxx with a mission: find an outfit for my new baby boy. When I laid eyes on a Run DMC Adidas track suit, I knew I'd found it. Although I thought it wouldn't fit him until he was a bit older, I'm happy to report it looks better than I ever imagined.

sweet staring contest.


he's a big boy at barely 4 months! no camera tricks-- he's standing on his own with a little help balancing.


kisses.


cuteness.


Emery went for a walk so mommy could get a nice Sunday morning nap.


playtime with father and son.

4 comments:

  1. I love the track suit, and he's so strong! I can't believe he's standing like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are awesome-of course you would go shopping! The track suit is adorable. He is so handsome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. my little man looks like a champ.

    ReplyDelete