Tuesday, May 4, 2010

today...

... when I was washing Emery's hands in the sink, he was trying to pull away and I told him, "No, you have to stay here while mommy washes your hands" to which he replied, "NO WAY!". It was the first of many "no ways", I'm afraid.

... we went to Cafe Rio with mom. After eating the shrimp from one of my tacos, black beans, and a quesadilla, he ran around the empty restaurant climbing on all the chairs in between dancing to the loud music blaring from the overhead speakers. That kid loves to dance-- he couldn't help himself. He'd be in the middle of looking at something and then a beat would come on that he liked and his little arms would just start moving and his hips swaying. We received several compliments on how cute he is.

... after his bath this evening, he wanted some naked time before getting dressed for bed. I was cleaning up the bathroom and came out to the kitchen to see his squatting down in front of the oven, hunched over. Upon further inspection, I found him looking at a pool of pee. He looked up, grinned, and pointed at it. He then proceeded to run through it, so he had another mini-bath in the kitchen sink. At least I was able to get Max into his kennel before he tried to help clean up.

No comments:

Post a Comment