Monday, May 24, 2010

before bed

Yes, I'm the mom that buys matching pjs for my little ones. Proudly. I'm sure Emery and Ruby will be so grateful for these pictures when they're older.

After a fun afternoon of picking up Nonna at the airport and a dinner of smashburger chicken sandwiches, Emery was a delight when we got home. Normally I'd be rushing to put him to bed, but he stayed up an hour later than usual and was being extra sweet to his sister.


Lots of kisses


and hand holding


and smiles



and love pats


and playing


and more kisses


and love pats and smiles


and hugs.




After Emery was in bed, and before Ruby and I had our snuggle time,


I snapped a couple more pictures to measure just how big she's getting!







Then it was a bottle and bed for Miss Ruby. Tonight is the first night she went to bed in her room with the monitor around 9:30pm... sleep training is in the air!

No comments:

Post a Comment