Monday, January 5, 2009

mommy's little helper



It's been an interesting transition from stationary to mobile. I didn't think it would happen so quickly. While he still enjoys a jump or two in the jump-a-roo, he much prefers the open road. Today, he followed me around the house as I cleaned. He particularly likes standing next to the dishwasher and reaching for the knives. Dangerous, as my father would say.



I was able to snap a couple of shots in between taking the computer cords out of his grasp (and mouth) and making sure he didn't tumble down the stairs. He didn't stand still for too long. It seems the pictures aren't the only things in a blur around here.















I'm beginning to fear his soon-to-be discovered ability to walk without assistance.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly! Cute shots of your little guy. Don't you love that little body just always around you? You should have another one right away. hee hee hey, when are we going to hook up at my mom's and compare kids?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think he is growing up too fast.

    ReplyDelete