Tuesday, January 27, 2009

i heart nikon. and my husband.







Nate was less than pleased when I asked for a new camera for my birthday. We have a fancy one that we bought last Christmas in preparation for Emery's birth. It's fabulous and I use it all the time-- practically every day. But when I'm out and about, I had been carrying our old point-and-click (which isn't so fancy). It's been dropped way too many times and I was desperate to replace it. Nate told me it wasn't going to happen. I was a little sad.

So image my surprise when he handed me a brand new tiny Nikon on our way to my favorite birthday restaurant, PF Changs. He justified my present by telling me it was on sale at Costco and was the least expensive one he could find. No matter, it's perfect! Emery and I tested it out this morning and it works like a charm!









Emery likes it too. He spent most of the photo shoot trying to grab it.

No comments:

Post a Comment