Friday, August 22, 2008

our new favorite thing- the sling!





Third time is the charm, as they say... after trying the Baby Bjorn and the Maya wrap, we discovered the Moby sling. Although I have a strong desire to list the cost of each and to say that the Moby is priceless, I'll try to contain myself. Plus, I have no desire for my husband to know how much has been spent on trying to have my hands free. It's just difficult to not be excited, as it's altering my world. We were able to go to the Farmer's Market at Thanksgiving Point this afternoon to pick up a loaf of Great Harvest Honey Wheat with a son that seemingly enjoyed himself. With the wind in his hair and his hand grasping mine, this family had an actual outing that didn't involve screaming and tears. It was breathtakingly beautiful-- no exaggerations!

6 comments:

  1. We love our Moby too! It's also great for when they're older and you can strap them onto your back and get housework done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wanted the moby with michael, but was afraid to spend the money. there are so many different slings out there, who knew what to do.

    and im glad that you got to go to farmers market. i love all the yummy food. im excited that its that time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kel! Your little dude is so adorable!! And you look fantastic!! How do you love being a mom?? Are you guys still living in Provo??

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay, kelly... you look so beautiful! i love the last picture. emery is a doll! im jealous that you have one of those thingys. you look great. it makes me miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. okay, i really do need one for tessie-the-three-year-old-baby.

    love you and you look so glam in that last picture. dare i say it? like you belong in cookie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kelly kelly bo belly fo felly felly fo felly fe fi fo felly- kelly! I got your comment and was so happy to hear from you. My mom couldn't stop talking about how cute your baby was, good thing Audrey is a girl so I didn't take offense! Your baby boy is really cute though, that hair. I promise to call you when me and jana hook up at my parents next so we can see him, he looks way cute. Hey my sling is not as fancy as yours, it is just a hot sling but I love it and use it all the time. Audrey sleeps in there for hours while I chase my Clare.

    ReplyDelete