Thursday, August 7, 2008

I cried.



I really did. On Tuesday, Emery had his 2 month check up with his pediatrician, Dr. Whiting. He had to get 4 shots. We both didn't do so well. Upon seeing his little face turn bright red and a scream trying to form in his throat, I lost it. The poor nurse was more worried about my reaction than his. She even gave me a hug after it was over and told me she was sorry she had to hurt him. Sad!



On a positive note, his stats were great and he's growing like a weed... he weighed 13 lbs. 12 oz. (90th percentile) and he's 23 inches long (50th percentile). His head, though, is off the charts at 43.2 cm... 97th percentile-- there's a lot of smarts in that noggin, I'm sure.



After the appointment, we went to visit grandma for a little love. Given the smile, it turned out to be an OK afternoon.





2 comments:

  1. i still cry with michaels shots. they sit there so happy, not knowing what is coming. so curel. but he is still cute screaming.

    ReplyDelete