Tuesday, August 19, 2008

bliss

No pics today, just a mother's happy thoughts. We had a great day all around, and I feel like Emery's ailment is coming to an end. He was content most of the day and we didn't have any big bouts of crying. I was even able to get dressed while he laid in his crib talking and making cute baby noises, along with pumping while he played on his activity mat-- firsts for the both of us! I think the acid reflux medicine we are giving him might actually change our lives completely...

2 comments:

  1. i am so happy that he is sleeping through the night. those are hard days when they wake up so much. days i do not care to go back to. i love how life is once again beautiful and peace is in the home when the baby finally sleeps the night away. you have arrived.

    emery is still so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little one just keep getting more "handsomer." I do wish I lived closer to you so I could read Strega Nona to Emery. :) Take care

    ReplyDelete