Friday, March 13, 2009

school house rock

Emery adores Brooklyn.



Today, we went with my mom to her standing Friday appointment
as a room grandma in B's class.
Emery and I sat outside on a blanket as school was getting out.
He was entertained by all the kids leaving and loved seeing the cars driving up.
But it wasn't until he saw Brooklyn that his face lit up- pure joy.





You know he's a fan when he leans in to give a headbutt of love.



And what cute hair Brookylyn had for school pictures!
Cheryl did an amazing job crimping it...


1 comment:

  1. These are the cutest pictures!!! I can't get over how adorable Emery is in his glasses! I'm glad you were able to get at least a few nights of good sleep! I'm trying to sleep whenever I can cuz I know its going to be rare in just a few months!

    ReplyDelete