Thursday, November 13, 2008

update for daddy, number 2

Dear Daddy,

We miss you. Mommy said she's sad to watch The Office alone. We can't wait to see you tomorrow night!

Today was a good day. We had fun at the new grocery store down the street. Mommy said something about the highlight of her day being the 99 cent special on a gallon of milk. Then she said something about that being pitiful. The Jiles came with us and watched me in all my glory-- I tried out riding in the shopping cart for the first time. It wasn't a success. I ended up lying down sideways or staying in mommy's arms because I was hollering. People stared and mommy's blood pressure rose.



I also got myself into a bit of a pickle this morning. Within 10 minutes of lying down in my pack and play, I turned myself 90 degrees and got my head stuck. Mommy came to my rescue after my talking turned into screeching. I just laughed it off and kept kicking my legs, which wedged me in more tightly.















Hurry home. I think mommy's tired of Max trying to cuddle with her since you're not here.

Stinky diapers,

Emery

4 comments:

  1. He has the prettiest long lashes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Day (and nights) are always better when Daddy is there!!

    You take the cutest pictures...but then again how could you take a bad picture of that little man!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. there is absolutely nothing pitiful about being excited about a 99 cent gallon of milk. i would have driven all the way to lehi for that!

    ReplyDelete