Tuesday, November 4, 2008

step by step, ooh baby

Every mother thinks their child is amazing and I definitely fall into that category. He's started moving forward today (instead of just kicking himself in circles) and I was surprised to catch it on video. His belly doesn't usually touch the ground, as he prefers my arms as mentioned previously. This afternoon, we tried a little tummy time and it resulted in this new-found talent. He scooted/lurched/shimmied about 10 inches across the blanket... a marathon in his mommy's eyes.

Mad as a hatter afterwards:

ps... not sure why, but all the blog titles as of late refer to inane songs from my youth. hope they don't get stuck in your head, all you NKOTB fans.

1 comment:

  1. So I'm now singing the songs of your blog titles :). Emery is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete