Wednesday, November 5, 2008

blustry day

Emery and I awoke from our morning nap to find this:


Max, who is usually eager to frolic in the grass, wanted no part of it.


After some coaxing, he took the plunge and retreated to the belly of the chair for protection.


Getting down the stairs was a little tricky with 5 inches of fresh powder.


But he finally made it in.


And as quickly as the storm moved in, it moved out.


So with the temp below freezing, daddy dressed the little one in his winter footed pjs for the firs time tonight.

3 comments:

  1. He is so cute. I can't stand it! I want to squish him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snow?! I just turned the AC to 72 because it was too hot in here. And I have the ceiling fan on...and cute flip flops...life on the TX coast :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that sudden snow caught me off guard too.

    emerys cheeks are so round and scrumptious. and max, oh he is soo cute too.

    ReplyDelete