Thursday, April 22, 2010

new shoes!

Yesterday Emery got new shoes and refused to even try them on at the store.
So I left them out on the counter, thinking I would return them.
Emery had a different idea after staring at them throughout the day.



He warmed up to his warm weather flip flops.



He was giddy putting them on after his bath. I think they have special powers that make him dance even better...





He likes his music REALLY loud.



Daddy is a great DJ. Emery's recent requests include "My Life Would Suck Without You" by the cast of Glee, "Long Black Train" by Josh Turner, and "That's Not My Name" by The Ting Tings.







Ruby slept through the whole dance party.



And then it was over-- both the dancing and the excitement of new shoes.





Back to basics-- a bottle and bed for our big boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment