Wednesday, February 25, 2009

dishwasher

For the last month or so, Emery has become fascinated by the dishwasher. No matter where he is in his walker, the second he hears us opening it, he comes RUNNING. And he doesn't stop until he plows into the opened door.

Here's a glimpse at the wonderment he has when he sees Nate about to open it (yes, I'm a lucky woman because my husband does the dishes often!) ...


and here's his crazy "I want to go to there" look as the bottom rack is pulled out.


Then it's no holds barred.


He actually grabbed that plate completely out and was holding onto it. I wasn't capable of taking a picture and removing it from his hand at the same time, so you'll have to trust me on this one. He's a strong little man!

2 comments:

  1. "I want to go to there." LOVE it!
    Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. His face upon arrival is the best! It was great to see you on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete