Wednesday, June 18, 2008

feeling brave

I've been frightened to leave my house since arriving home with Emery. In fact, we've only left twice-- out of necessity. With my mom in Italy last week, I felt a bit abandoned and quite nervous to venture out. However, she's back in town and so today was the day! Emery had his first trip to Target and Home Depot. It started out great and he seemed quite content to wander the aisles...














By the end of the afternoon, though, we had both had it...

5 comments:

  1. Kelly, He really has to be one of the cutest babies I have ever seen. Hope to see you soon.

    Stephanie K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous21 June, 2008

    ok I know I know. Your kid is cute but I mean Jeezzz you don't have to ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Just kidding Love the pics He is a cute one!!!! tell nathan that I said HI

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly! This is Stacey Meldrum ...Nicks wife! Anyways Calvi forwarded your e-mail to Nick and he quickly forwarded it to me! I love having new blogging buddies! Nick and I have been wondering what is going on with you! I guess we could have asked Calvi he knows what is going on with everyone!:) I am happy to see you have the cutest baby ever! I hope its okay if I add you to my friends! meldrummob.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly!
    What a beautiful boy!! CONGRATULATIONS!
    I found your blog from Erin's... so excited to see you're blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  5. he is so cute. love him, love the hair, love the blog, love you.

    thank you for letting me hold him and get baby hungry.

    ReplyDelete