Saturday, September 20, 2008

Thanks girls!


Brooklyn and Chloe accompanied us on several errands this morning and I couldn't have done it without them-- Emery was spellbound spending time with the girls in the backseat and I consider them angels for continually placing the pacifier in his mouth without complaint.

When we got back to the house, they were able to take a break from the little one and had fun playing "teenagers". I couldn't help but think that life has come full circle. Since the release this summer of NKOTB's new album (2o years in the making!), my only wish is that my husband will surprise me with concert tickets so that I can play "teenager" again.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Kelly for letting Chloe come over. And thank you for letting us get a break from the little one so
    we could have fun and play.
    Love, Brooklyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is brooke (i'm too lazy to sign out my mom and sign myself in):

    re: NKOTB concert: can i come? and can your dad accompany us? i'll bring him earplugs.


    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. step by step, ohh baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brooklyn is so big. Wow.

    ReplyDelete