Sunday, July 20, 2008

Date Night

While still pregnant, Nate and I found out that The Police would be in town during their concert tour. I remember thinking-- "No big deal to leave him with Grandma... the baby will be six weeks old by then and that would be SO fun." Um, yeah. After some cajoling from my husband and tears on the way to Usana, I'm happy to report that my husband and I had our first real date night yesterday. Scary, but so good! We only stayed for about 8 of their songs because I was freaking out we'd be stuck in traffic if we didn't leave before the other 15,000 people did... but it was still worth it. The only thing I'm sad we didn't do was buy the $20 Police Reunited Tour onesie for Emery.

Once Grandpa sent this picture:

I enjoyed myself, like in this picture:

1 comment:

  1. i think i left inez with my mom when she was a month old, so you are better than me! what a fun date for you guys though, i'm jealous. i LOVE sting.

    ReplyDelete